The fellow is the leader of the multidisciplinary ICU team with close consultation and supervision by the ICU staff.
2. The fellow will actively participate in the daily and weekly lectures.
3. The fellow is on call from home and covers one to two weekends per month.
4. The fellow should be an active participant in learning and teaching the skills needed to achieve the educational goals and objectives of the fellowship.
5. The fellow should become actively involved in scholarly and research activities
6. The fellow is expected to know the details of their patients, whether or not they personally evaluated them.
7. Duty Hours – The fellow is expected to comply with the ACGME and RRC Duty Hours regulations.
8. On-Call Activities – The objective of on-call activities is to provide fellows with continuity of patient care experiences throughout a 24-hour period. The fellow takes at-home calls (pager calls):
9. Case Logs: The fellow is required to keep a written or electronic record of the number and type of cases and procedures. The records must be printed out and turned in to the Fellowship Coordinator on a monthly basis.