Evaluation form for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Simulation Sessions with SimBaby 2009
Evaluation of: Dr. Barbara M. Walsh
Date of Session:
1 - N/A
2 - Strongly Disagree
3 - Disagree
5 - Strongly Agree
Circle Best Answer
1. Overall quality and ease of setup of SimBaby
2. Ease of transportation of SimBaby
3. Ease of use of SimBaby and equipment
4. Rate the realism of Simulation setup to a real code situation
5. Do you feel that this experience will enhance your approach to a sick child and run a real code more effectively and efficiently?
6. Has the simulation experience translated into actual code experience?
7. Usefulness of simulation experience in PEDS ED vs. Simulation Center
8. Has simulation increased your confidence factor in managing sick children?
9. Usefulness of the debriefing video in Situ
10. Please leave additional comments regarding different types of codes or other teaching aspects not addressed that you would like incorporated into these sessions.