Who We Are
UMass Medical School's Center for Health Policy and Research is dedicated to research, evaluation, and education initiatives that advance public health policy and outcomes worldwide.
Our public service endeavors position us at the forefront of health care and scientific policy formulation. Our distinctive approach informs all our work, including:
- Cultivating data for translational science,
- Researching and creating policy on public health services,
- Implementing and delivering those services,
- Supporting policy and program development for human service agencies and non-profits,
- Working with and for government health care agencies, and
- Providing services for managed care organizations.
With the support of a leading academic health sciences center, our high-quality, insightful research shapes public policy, from the bedside to the community.