4 Large Apples
½ cup Flour
½ cup Rolled oats
2/3 cup Brown sugar
½ t Cinnamon
¼ t Nutmeg
1/3 cup Smart Balance
1. Use pan spray on baking dish.
2. Slice apples and put in baking dish
3. Add all remaining ingredients in medium bowl and mix together with hands until crumbly.
4. Sprinkle (DO NOT PACK) topping over apples.
5. Bake until apples are soft, approximately 25 minutes at 350.
6. Walnuts or cranberries could be added to apples for extra fiber, omega 3 fats and zing.
Per serving: 276 calories, 9g fat, 2.3g sat fat, 4.7g fiber, 2.4g protein.