The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations team is a central resource for researchers and clinicians. Our staff is focused on building strong, continuous relationships between you, th investigator, and partners that share a similar vision in your field of study. We drive to secure private funding for your research, educational and community-related projects by functioning as the primary contact with foundations and corporations and their officers and trustees.
Our staff is available to assist with:
- Research of potential funding sources, inquiries, guidelines and deadlines for submissions
- Development of solicitation strategies
- Assistance in gathering required material such as financial statements, background information, and various institutional documents
- Professional packaging of proposals
- Stewardship, including ongoing strategies of communication, award acknowledgments, progress reports and site visits